We are excited to announce our 1st ever Abeego Holiday Gift Guide. We stayed true to our roots with “foodie” and “sharing” gift ideas, under $30. As we traveled the past month to various tradeshows across Canada we met some amazing vendors and reconnected with some of our amazing retailers. The hard part was narrowing the list down to just five products…
- Locally harvested honey from ethical hives in Vancouver and the Lower Mainland comes this luxurious and exclusive honey. The cardamom infused honey is one of our favorites to add to tea, oatmeal or even straight from the jar. Learn more about Melissa and her naturally delicious, Mellifera Honey here.
- Cheese please! Always a crowd favorite and with so many different varieties available you can’t go wrong. Cherry Stilton cheese offers a new twist on the traditional apricot Stilton and adds a pretty holiday vibe to your table. Visit Little Cheese Shop to find a new holiday favorite or to create a cheese board to share with family and friends.
- Coffee lovers are always looking for a new way to brew their must have morning java. Your local barista will start to miss you, as Hario makes the process so simple: Grind your beans, place in filter and pour hot water through. The “Pour Over Process” simply means pouring water over and through the grounds of your coffee to extract the rich flavors into your cup or vessel. Voilà! Visit Hario.com for details or your local boutique kitchen store such as Cobblestone Kitchenware. And we had to mention Cobblestone Kitchenware has a beautiful precision pour kettle for $79.99 to take this set to the next level for all those coffee enthusiasts out there.
- Always have soft and spreadable butter, when you need it with this Fox Run Butter Bell, found at Cook Culture. Butter bells can hold a stick of butter for up to 30 days without requiring refrigeration. Based on the centuries old French method, pack the butter into the bell or cone shaped lid then put water into the base. The bell shaped lid, when placed on top of the base will keep the oxygen out, keeping your butter fresher longer. Genius!
- A local Victorian favorite Hoyne Brewery has created this holiday staple craft brew. Full bodied with a hint of spice, this one can sneak up on you at 9% and is appropriately named the Winter Warmer. Another perk we love the packaging. Visit Hoyne Brewery here to find a store near you.
Comment below and let us know your favorite holiday gift to give is. Also is there something your eyeing up and hoping is under your tree? Just 17 days to go...