Elevated Camp Cooking | Abeego X Wolf & Grizzly
With the lengthening days and the sun’s warm embrace, we’re finding ourselves with a renewed sense of optimism for the season ahead.
We’re all facing different “normals” right now, and for many of us, the outdoors is the best and safest place to be.
It’s where we can nourish social connections, enjoy time away from the WFH office, and practice dining alfresco.
In this spirit, we’ve launched our brand new gift with purchase to help you level-up your outdoor cooking game. Tenfold.
NEW GIFT WITH PURCHASE | THE ULTIMATE DUO OF CAMP COOKWARE
All orders $50+ receive a FREE Wolf & Grizzly Fire Set (retail value of $26.95). While supplies last.
Easily striking at all altitudes and even in wet conditions, the Wolf & Grizzly Fireset makes the perfect addition to your camping, picnic, safety, and everyday carry kits. The 100% ferrocerium rod’s large surface area reliably generates sparks up to 5400°F. 20,000 strikes later, you'll be a fire-starting pro.
Keep food fresh in Abeego reusable food wrap and cook it over an open fire from the Wolf & Grizzly Fire Set. It’s the alfresco cookware match made in heaven.
The past year has taught us to slow down. Gone are the days of trail mix, hotdogs, and instant camping meals in a tin foil packet. Instead, why not pack herbs, spices, and fresh ingredients rather than pre-made meals? Make the prep-work a part of the experience.
From backcountry camp cooking to backyard BBQs or picnics in the park, there won’t be a meal you can’t ace.
Oh, and did we mention free shipping?
MORE CAMPING FOOD HACKS WITH ABEEGO
- Forgot a bowl? With the right folding techniques, you can create a granola bowl for yourself or a water dish for your pup. Remember - nothing hot!
- Use for extra grip to open pesky jars or dislodge sticky tent poles.
- Slice your veggies at home and wrap them in a Large Abeego using the parcel technique.
- Fold your Abeego into a bag and pack marshmallows for your evening s’mores. On the way out, use it to collect garbage you couldn’t avoid. Clean-up, done!
- Use old and well-loved Abeego as twist ties to fix broken camping gear.
- Crumple up some spent Abeego and stabilize wobbly camp chairs.
- After a morning of channeling your inner sandwich artist, wrap them in a Large Abeego for your day’s hike.
- Need to fill up some water bottles? Fold Abeego into a funnel and fill away.
- Fully kit out your outdoor cooking gear with Wolf & Grizzly's Fire Safe and collapsible stainless steel camp Grill (goodbye bulky camp stoves!)
For everyone from seasoned campers to first-time campers, learn more Abeego camp kitchen tips here.
CAMPING RECIPES FOR THE CAMP CHEF
- Fresh Off the Grid's Camping Nachos
- Mash & Spread's Frying Pan Egg Skillet (we recommend the suggested sweet potato substitution!)
- Truly impress the crew with Sweet Tea & Thyme's olive-oil roasted garlic to add to scalloped potatoes, skewers, or hummus.
FIRE AND FOOD
“My favorite childhood breakfast happened over a campfire. The thought of the smell of dad’s signature crispy fried eggs bubbling on a cast iron pan paired with mom’s charred buttery toast makes my mouth water to this day.” - Toni Desrosiers
Campfire cooking over an open flame is an experience for all the senses and allows us to connect with our natural world. The crackle of the blaze, the smell of smoke, & the hypnotizing dance of the flames warms us not from the heat alone but from gathering with loved ones.
Sticking around town for the weekend? Use the Fireset to light up the backyard or balcony BBQ and reach for Abeego to cover salads, charcuterie boards, and glasses of wine to keep fruit flies at bay.
ADD $50+ TO YOUR CART & ELEVATE YOUR NEXT CAMPING TRIP WITH ABEEGO & WOLF & GRIZZLY
It is with deep respect and gratitude that we create, build and operate our business in the communities of Southern Vancouver Island, which as a business we acknowledge is located within the ancestral and unceded territories of the lək̓ʷəŋən (Lekwungen) (Esquimalt and Songhees), Malahat, Pacheedaht, Scia'new, T’Sou-ke and W̱SÁNEĆ (Pauquachin, Tsartlip, Tsawout, Tseycum) peoples.