At Abeego, we’re on a mission to end food waste right in our own kitchens and nourish a world free to do more good collectively than alone. Together, we can Keep Food Alive in pursuit of food sovereignty for all.
WORK WITH US
As the fulfillment coordinator you are the flight controller at Abeego. You hold the customer experience from the moment an order is placed until it arrives at their door ensuring their package on time and to order specification. You are always one step ahead of the package, solving issues that arise before the customer is impacted. You are comfortable and confident in solving problems as they arise and pride yourself on resolving them in a way that demonstrates how much Abeego values our customers.
You understand the importance of accuracy and work diligently to keep files up to date. Customer orders are entered as specified and all special handling requests are met no matter who fills the order. All orders fulfilled at HQ and external locations are picked, packed and shipped to meet brand standards. You value your checklist, maintain standard operating processes and always complete your work efficiently and with correctly designed systems in place.
You are empathetic and have proven to successfully communicate with a variety of stakeholders - customers, suppliers, partners, and the Abeego team. You view all communications methods: email, in person and over the phone as an opportunity to meaningfully engage with Abeego’s stakeholders.
You are analytically focused on continuous improvement for optimizing efficient and sustainable fulfillment channels. You have experience with software, inventory software, shipping software and understand the importance of connecting these systems for efficiency. You maintain, troubleshoot and solve all issues that arise because you know your tools ensure that you can do your best work.
It’s the combination of the physical and digital work that keeps you engaged and satisfied in your role. You feel nourished in dynamic high energy work environments where continuous improvement is a priority. You are known for being an excellent listener and strategic thinker who can determine simple solutions to solve complex problems.
- Honest and dependable
- Highly organized
- Proactive and insightful
- Cooperative and respectful
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Fulfillment and order processing software experience
- Customer service experience
- Experience working with Google Suite
- Experience working with SOS or similar ERP system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Customer Service Excellence and Order Processing
- Manage post-sale customer experience to meet Abeego standards of excellence
- Manage the order processing systems and softwares to deliver an efficient and reliable fulfillment process
- Thoroughly understand and implement special handling requests and required materials across all fulfillment and shipping processes
- Troubleshoot and resolve all logistics and fulfillment issues to exceed customer satisfaction
- Deliver fulfillment reports to production supervisors to inform production planning.
- Liaise with financial team to ensure all account terms are being met and accounts receivable is being proactively managed
- Maintain a clean, safe and organized shipping and receiving bay
- Pick, pack and ship all international and domestic orders to meet expected delivery dates
- Verify and receive all incoming shipments to the HQ facility
- Procure all necessary shipping materials and maintain inventory levels for all shipments
- Create and process all necessary shipping documentation and produce quotes as needed
- Maintain inventory at multiple fulfilment locations to meet committed purchase orders, sales forecast & our shipping promise
- Liaise with fulfillment houses to forecast and maintain accurate inventory levels
- Conduct frequent inventory counts
- Conduct regular quality checks on FG inventory
- Produce FG inventory reports
- Liaise with operations manager to to produce any relevant issues or areas of concern
- Hourly wage between $20.67-$24.52 hour depending on experience
- 2 Week Vacation per year, accruing at a rate of 4%
- 5 extra paid days off to be taken at your discretion (health and wellness days)
- 2 extra paid days off during the Christmas season
- Benefits package including, life and accidental coverage, 80% coverage on extended health and dental and a $500 annual Health Spending Account
- Healthy snack and refreshment bar (organic coffee, tea and goodies)
- Regularly catered team lunches
- Support for professional development
HOW TO APPLY
Send a digital copy of your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an in-office position at our office in Victoria, BC, Canada. We will carefully consider your application during the initial screening and will contact you if you are selected to continue in the recruitment process. No phone calls please. Thank you for your desire to join our team. We look forward to hearing from you!
Abeego is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Abeego are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, regardless of race, age, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in Canada. Abeego will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.